Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwashed roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 8484

I work on nice properties in general nowadays

But I've never been on one like today's - there was at least 50 people working there getting marquee up in garden for party

Went to have a look inside was like X factor stage

Must have cost hundreds of thousands I've never seen owt like it

View attachment 8483

Nice one

The house I did took 3 hour but that was with 2 coffees and chat

Sprayed roof to cool it then then coated roof left it half hour sprayed again and rinsed

So you used backpack and your trigger gun - that is a very straight line you got down the roof - how did you do that ?

All cleaned from gutter spraying from ridge

Then spray middle on each tile

One thing bout that gun is no overspray whatsoever

Nice flow down roof

The trigger is very controllable and nice to operate

Sounds good this gun of yours

can you do a vid? So you rinsed off the roof with a little back pack and your gun ?

If it works with your backpack I assume it be ok with my softwash pump ( shurflo 100psi ) it's got hose lock outlet so would it fit

Yes mate I designed it with low pressure in mind as when working next properties I don't like overspray

It's all down to hose size and jetting

If I put it on the pressure washer which I could easily do coz I've used quick release fitting it would fire 100 meters

Would it be good plugged into Mains pressure

So I could apply Chem via WFP then plug gun into garden hose ? That would be strong enough flow to rinse off moss ?

Back