Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 or 2 buckets on a belt

Gary Harry

I find it really easy to have two buckets on my belt , 1 I use for my applicator and 14in moerman liquidator and the other I have 2 other squeegees don't find it a problem but everyone I know just uses one if I try and fit other squeegees in to one bucket they fall out all the time

How do you guys carry extra squeegees with you .

i have the unger ninja one that holds 2 squeegee's, usually a 14 + 18, or 14 + 10, never really need more than that, just occasionally hang a small one from the loop on my scrim pouch.

i have the unger ninja one that holds 2 squeegee's, usually a 14 + 18, or 14 + 10, never really need more than that, just occasionally hang a small one from the loop on my scrim pouch.
I think I need to get a new belt

I have 18" and 22" in boab

14" and 10" in unger leather holster

5" in the loop on the front of ergotec pouch unless i am doing new build houses where i will leave the 22" in the motor and have 18 and 14 in boab and 10 and 5 in holster

boab 18" mop& 14" squeegee back pocket 6" ideal for letter boxs

but my favourite squeegee of all 18" wagtail bang it on short pole great tool

love doing shops with it fanning,especially when the shops are full and you have full ordinance

until some doylum comes along and says mist a bit:rofl:

I work directly out of my car, so I pick the two squeegees that is needed for the particular job and stick them in my facelift/unger bucket on a belt. If I need a third smaller one I have a regular snickers hammer holder on my left hip to hold it. If its a bigger customer I bring my bucket and put the tools in there, and/or carry the squeegee on a pole.

Back