Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Which Resin?

Guest window washer

Guest window washer

I have always used Tulsion mixed bed resin as I thought this was pretty good but I met a Windie today who made me question this as in his opinion Tulsion was poor quality:huh:

He said that the new Unger vrigin resin was the best on the market by far and lasted 3 times as long as anything else.

Now I am no expert and do not have an opinion as have no experience with other resons but I would be interested in the forums different views on what is considered a good resin.

Guest window washer

Tulsion is the best in my opinion

And I wouldn't disagree with you but apparently Unger's new resin lasts a lot longer and is no dearer.

It will be interesting to read what others say.

Guest Windowwhiz

I'd love to know the answer to window washers question as we produce about 3000ltrs of water a week and resin lasting three times longer than Tulsion would be a no brained or me :0)

I'd love to know the answer to window washers question as we produce about 3000ltrs of water a week and resin lasting three times longer than Tulsion would be a no brained or me :0)

Get an Aqua-daptor and you'll only need to produce 1500ltrs :D I only produce 4k-5k litres a month and my TDS is 18-25 ppm and my resin lasts about 6 months so 18 months without changing resin would be cool :lol:

Guest Windowwhiz

The reason we produce so much is because we run two vans and one van is a double man system. If this unger resin really is that good it will be great. I'm going to contact them and see what they say and see if I can get sample ;0)

Guest Windowwhiz

Well spoke to Hannah at Unger, lovely lady she going to send over info and sample and wants to contact you Cyberpedz for advertising purposes.

I will send you a pm with her contact number on

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.