Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Valet Cleaning Of Conservatory Roofs

Damo

Done about 4-6 this year so far with another 4-5 in the pipe line and i have to say i am starting to enjoy them.

Conservatory roof ladders are a must. I have two sets but prefer my LSD ones.

I can see my trying to push for more next year.

Really hard work but enjoyable!

Done about 4-6 this year so far with another 4-5 in the pipe line and i have to say i am starting to enjoy them.
Conservatory roof ladders are a must. I have two sets but prefer my LSD ones.

I can see my trying to push for more next year.

Really hard work but enjoyable!

One of those sets up for sale??

i did a full white facia ,gutters , conny + roof. cladding + windows today. on a big house.

i usually charge too less than i should do, mainly because im quick. i was there for 2/12 hours today, gutters were pitted, cladding only reached via wfp. i thought Stuff it, my prices are going up so instead of my usual £40ish i said , That will be £80 please.

I thought she was about to choke to death. Feeling sorry for shocking her i said Give me £70 then.

She says ill give you £75. OK. All happy. She coulnt stop praising me how lovelly it looked. I did a great job, no breaks, i could have dragged it for 3-4 hours if i wanted to, but i get it done and move on.

I will now tell them you get what you pay for if they want cheaper. Many trad cleaners wont clean connys, too hard work without WFP. gear.

Conny ladders will be great asset, but i can get along without untill a set come along at the right price.

i did a full white facia ,gutters , conny + roof. cladding + windows today. on a big house.i usually charge too less than i should do, mainly because im quick. i was there for 2/12 hours today, gutters were pitted, cladding only reached via wfp. i thought Stuff it, my prices are going up so instead of my usual £40ish i said , That will be £80 please.

I thought she was about to choke to death. Feeling sorry for shocking her i said Give me £70 then.

She says ill give you £75. OK. All happy. She coulnt stop praising me how lovelly it looked. I did a great job, no breaks, i could have dragged it for 3-4 hours if i wanted to, but i get it done and move on.

I will now tell them you get what you pay for if they want cheaper. Many trad cleaners wont clean connys, too hard work without WFP. gear.

Conny ladders will be great asset, but i can get along without untill a set come along at the right price.
That is cheap mate to be fair

I recently did a job with a mate that came in just under a grand

I did this conservatory outside and tradded the inside windows for £120 not including inside of roof or house and then did the windows for free which should have been £10 as it was a bungalow with 6 windows

View attachment 8658

Back