Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

do you need di resin?

j4star.f

hi every one this may sound a little strange but the guy i work for says there is no need for ro or di resin, he recons he has not used either for months he says he has something he mixes in the water to give a tds 000. i dont know if this is possible does any one have any idea what this could be

have heard of stuff you mix with water to make it pure, think it would work out expensive in the long run, but not tried it myself.

depends what your starting tds is too. so long as your getting water down to 000tds or thereabouts. you might only need RO, or Di only, depending on quality of water and pressure to start.

most areas both is better long term.

I don't use wfp (yet) but reading a lot of info before I go do my practical. Well I read this and it kind of boggled my mind, I thought the principals of pure water were simply to take things out so there are less particles, surely putting something in would mean there were more and it would be even further from being pure. Or is it something that would 'coagulate' or 'soak up' the particles and wouldn't that even if it worked be quiet a time consuming process.

Just curious

Oh and isn't the deionisation an important factor for window cleaning, I just read somewhere that as the water basically wants to return to it's natural state it attracts the impurities (muck) and absorbs them.

Just even more curious now lol

i've heard something about this but if it really worked well i would think lots of people would be talking about it & whoever sells it would be pushing it like mad

ask him what it is mate & give us a heads up

Latest Posts

Back