Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CCTV

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Has anyone purchased a cctv system from Ankee or Sanice from Ebay, main CCTV distributors on Ebay.

Ive been looking at the 2mega pixel dome camera setup, 1080 HDI.

not too sure if you will get described cameras with 2.0 mega pixel

this is the main set up for quality picture.

i want to get driveway and back covered, email alerts etc to let you know when anyone around the areas boxed off, especially around van

ive had 2 quotes for £700+ to fit 3 dome cameras, supposed to be a diy job. but pixels matter so they all use 2.0 mp 1080 HDI cameras now for picture quality AND RECORDING , to see more clearly. you dont know if you are going to get what you order off ebay, especially china based. a lot cheaper than ordering CCTV from english suppliers.

maybe worth a gamble

I'd gamble it , read the reviews , they are decent money on eBay like. I liked the idea of checking when the postman had been with any deliveries lol

%24_1.JPG

SANNCE 4CH 1080P DVR 2.0MP CCTV Outdoor Night View Security Camera System Kit 1T

£199.49£209.995%

there is no description on the cameras write up as being 2.0mp. the same description as most of there cctv set-ups.

reviews praise Sanice and Ankee CCTV systems when you google them.

for a company to fit 3 dome cameras you are looking @ £700+, cheapest is £720, dearest is £960+ vat. i dont know what the vat is added on for

Back