Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

now officially a window cleaner !!!!

All Round Cleaning

Just signed off and they gave me £500.00 job grant to do so woohoo ,oh aslso a £250.00 back to work bonus and a free months rent and c.tax .

Full steam ahead from here on .

Im buying my wfp back pack set up with the funds and a di vessel and associated bits and bobs just for hard to reach bits dont want to be totally wfp .

well Paul the thing is i have to give the jobcentre all the receipts for the equiptment i buy , also it hasnt cost me anything.

i was looking into building my own tbh but if i need to upgrade later then i will build my own kit .

well Paul the thing is i have to give the jobcentre all the receipts for the equiptment i buy , also it hasnt cost me anything.

i was looking into building my own tbh but if i need to upgrade later then i will build my own kit .

If you make yer own pole you still need to buy things so you can still show receipts. That way you've saved money & got more to spend on backpack. Maybe a trolley to put it on.

lol how did you get money out of the dole like that?years ago ive had to scratch and got no help no nothing load of w@nk.

never got a job threw them or anything useless.

Guest Ryan

You can get some cheap stuff of ebay new and good used stuff

think i might sign on and off if thay give me £750 lol

coz i got a paye job tho i get nowt nadda nothing lol

gd luck gav nice to see someone getting off the dole and getting out there i could slap a few people in my area who sunbathing with stella down the beach when i'm working 10-12hrs a day lol

The thing is i had that amount because i was under a disability employment advisor and the normal cut off is £300 but they said because i couldnt go back into my old trade i could get extra .

10 months on the dole due to being ill is not fun .

Well done pal!! So what you going to spend it on!! Lol..

I was on the Dla for a year when I broke my back.. Not much cash but keeps you going..

All the best!

Probably spend it all on beer mate , iv'e had a right day today i done 3 first cleans and its suprising how long they take !!!! Under estimated or what !!!! But at least now im getting a round up and running .

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.