Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conny roof

Shaun1977

Any one got any tips for me on pricey conny roofs up?? Also some tips of cleaning would be of great help as I am yet to do one

Give the lower price for each roof panel, (the customer will always agree to this price - instantly) then give the higher total amount, the customers might need a few seconds to agree!

I work from ladders using a short length collapsed pole and now always use a Boars hair brush. (Boars hair is your only real choice for self cleaning glass)

It doesn’t take long for a typical sized conser roof; total time is around 20-40 minutes depending on the condition. I average between £75-100 per conserv roof

Richard

Wow Richard that's good, how do you get them to agree to that I charge around £50 for the roof and have had a comment that I'm to expensive, I still don't drop but have lost 2 conny roof jobs /emoticons/tongue.png

£50 isn’t a bad price, if the roof is not that bad, I have done some for £50. But you can still get comments on the price you charge, and it won’t matter what price you charge. The last one a did just over a week ago was for £90; the roof did look bad and was green all over, so I just tell the customer it needs doing –

The conservatory was in good condition so the roof did come up like new when finished with just using pure water and boars hair brush, as long as the customer is very happy with the finished result, then the cost becomes less relevant.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back