Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Shangs

Hi everyone I'm new to these forums , I live in southgate , Nortl london and I'm quite new to window cleaning , have a traditional set up but in the process of purchasing a van and complete water fed Pipe system , Is anyone looking to sell part or all of their round ?

I am genuine and looking for a deal that is mutually beneficial for the buyer and the seller and Looking to buy now not mess you around .

Please contact me on 07812 044 827 , Nick . always better to text me initially and i can call you to discuss

thanks

Hi everyone I'm new to these forums , I live in southgate , Nortl london and I'm quite new to window cleaning , have a traditional set up but in the process of purchasing a van and complete water fed Pipe system , Is anyone looking to sell part or all of their round ?I am genuine and looking for a deal that is mutually beneficial for the buyer and the seller and Looking to buy now not mess you around .

Please contact me on 07812 044 827 , Nick . always better to text me initially and i can call you to discuss

thanks

I've got a window cleaning round for sale in Bishop's Stortford Hertfordshire 10 minutes from Harlow Essex there is 50 houses 4 days work £460 a month you could most probably do it in two days 1200 I won't

hi guys , just bumping this up . any rounds in north london for sale ? anything considered , areas around enfield , southgate , wood green , finchley palmers green , winchmore hill , barnet are ideal

Any rounds for sale in north london? Southgate, winchmore hill, enfield, oakwood, barnet or surrounding areas?
Let me know nick 07812 044827

Any rounds for sale in north london? Southgate, winchmore hill, enfield, oakwood, barnet or surrounding areas?
Let me know nick 07812 044827

Is even be happy to buy a few clients off of you , even 5-10 jobs.

I just realised I started this thread in 2016 and still haven’t got started, talk about procrastination! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back