Nick Shangs

Hi everyone I'm new to these forums , I live in southgate , Nortl london and I'm quite new to window cleaning , have a traditional set up but in the process of purchasing a van and complete water fed Pipe system , Is anyone looking to sell part or all of their round ?

I am genuine and looking for a deal that is mutually beneficial for the buyer and the seller and Looking to buy now not mess you around .

Please contact me on 07812 044 827 , Nick . always better to text me initially and i can call you to discuss

thanks

Lukesal
Hi everyone I'm new to these forums , I live in southgate , Nortl london and I'm quite new to window cleaning , have a traditional set up but in the process of purchasing a van and complete water fed Pipe system , Is anyone looking to sell part or all of their round ?

I am genuine and looking for a deal that is mutually beneficial for the buyer and the seller and Looking to buy now not mess you around .

Please contact me on 07812 044 827 , Nick . always better to text me initially and i can call you to discuss

thanks

Lukesal

I've got a window cleaning round for sale in Bishop's Stortford Hertfordshire 10 minutes from Harlow Essex there is 50 houses 4 days work £460 a month you could most probably do it in two days 1200 I won't

Nick Shangs

hi guys , just bumping this up . any rounds in north london for sale ? anything considered , areas around enfield , southgate , wood green , finchley palmers green , winchmore hill , barnet are ideal