Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

recommended gutter vacs?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

hi guys ive got a budget of £5-700 max and looking for a decent vac to do about 25ft-30ft homes.

not sure whether to go all out and buy a 3000w vac or buy a 12-1600w due to room in the van,just worried i'll be there all day with the smaller vac though?

any advice or recommendations guys,looking to buy one as quickly as poss with a few gutter jobs building up!!

Hello,

You may have seen my other postings, we make and sell the vacs but we also do gutter cleaning. We sell both 1250 and 3000 machines but on the job we use a 1250 watt machine with carbon poles. We ourselves find it easier to handle around domestic properties. Obviously the 3000 watt is more powerful and a bit quicker, HOWEVER in all honesty the time saving isn't that much perhaps 5 - 10 minutes per job if that due to the fact it takes longer to set up the 3000 watt machines, overall we don't notice a difference in time on the job.

I have the Skyvac Atom as well and it does everything I need it to do, I even lift it up onto flat rooves which I couldn't do with a bigger vac.

i have a Skyvac Atom has always completed every task so far with reative ease nice and lite to move about dosen't take up much room in my van

cheers pal, ive decided to go for the gutter cheaning systems 1250vac with carbon poles as theyre the bigger 50mm diameter and full carbon too.

if ever i feel the vacs not good enough at least ive got a good set of poles to go with the next vac!

Cheers pal I actually went on they're advice to buy the smaller one as they said there's nothing in it and for all the carrying the big thing about I might as well buy the smaller vac, that's what they use themselves clearing the gutters too!

Looking forward to giving it a whirl but I got the ladders anyway for anything stubborn

e1f5a5a8a6dce3a636f6435e785e960e.jpg
i use this vac works great with my poles

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back