Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how to find someone?

simon

i need to track down an ex bird, i know where she lived when i met her but i cant remember her last name, i think i'd know it if i saw it , anyone any suggestions on how to go about it please

From one stalker to another.. Any of her pals names u remember?if so fb search them up.

What town or village she from, check the fb page of the town and scan those that liked it..look for her name/picture there.

Or yeah just hire the man from taken,sure he's proper sick of being the hunted anyway!

unbelievable as it sounds she was up my way on a working holiday met me jacked her job & hubby in & moved up here we lived together for a few month then she got homesick & pregnant last thing i heard her mum said she'd had a miscarriage. 19 yrs later she pops up again wanting to get back together cos we have an 18 yr old lad !!!! i wasn't interested cos he thought her ex was his dad & my ex had just taken my 2 lads to scotland , present day 12 yrs later my eldest lads wants to find this other lad but i cant remember hardly anything about his mum not even her last name only her town but i'll try fb

unbelievable as it sounds she was up my way on a working holiday met me jacked her job & hubby in & moved up here we lived together for a few month then she got homesick & pregnant last thing i heard her mum said she'd had a miscarriage. 19 yrs later she pops up again wanting to get back together cos we have an 18 yr old lad !!!! i wasn't interested cos he thought her ex was his dad & my ex had just taken my 2 lads to scotland , present day 12 yrs later my eldest lads wants to find this other lad but i cant remember hardly anything about his mum not even her last name only her town but i'll try fb
Facebook or an old mutual friend may have kept in touch. If you remember her surname then check the electoral roll.

Facebook or an old mutual friend may have kept in touch. If you remember her surname then check the electoral roll.
that the problem i cant remember her last name & the lad thinks the man who brought him up & cared for him is his real dad , well he is in every way & i dont want to spoil that so i cant go public wih it

that the problem i cant remember her last name & the lad thinks the man who brought him up & cared for him is his real dad , well he is in every way & i dont want to spoil that so i cant go public wih it
I'm sure that there's a way to do it, just may be a pain the the a**e

Latest Posts

Back