Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im an idiot

Clisty1989

Today has not been my day. Last job of the day I finished my usual shop fronts and bus to being distracted forgot my bucket with all mine and my father in laws trade tools in. Didn't notice until an hour ago. Went back to launderette and they not there. Bye bye 10 and 14 liquidator, moerman applicator, ettore pro grip squeegee and applicator. Gotta do with old battered 14 & 12 inch budget squeegees and old t bars and sleeves until I can order new tools:mad:. On the bright side it justifies me buying an excelerator tho :thumbsup:

The shop might have brought them in... I once left a trad pole behind, but the staff picked it up for me...

I left a safety cone on the path in one street last week. It was still there when I realised I'd left it the next day. A dog had wee'd up it though :confused:

Today has not been my day. Last job of the day I finished my usual shop fronts and bus to being distracted forgot my bucket with all mine and my father in laws trade tools in. Didn't notice until an hour ago. Went back to launderette and they not there. Bye bye 10 and 14 liquidator, moerman applicator, ettore pro grip squeegee and applicator. Gotta do with old battered 14 & 12 inch budget squeegees and old t bars and sleeves until I can order new tools:mad:. On the bright side it justifies me buying an excelerator tho :thumbsup:
unlucky m8 beta luck next time a :rofl: in all seareseness i fiel ur pain u never no u may get them back its easly done when in a rush ect i left my favurt 14inch squeegee in a custmers back garden last clean im due again next week fingers crosed i get it back:D

unlucky m8 beta luck next time a :rofl: in all seareseness i fiel ur pain u never no u may get them back its easly done when in a rush ect i left my favurt 14inch squeegee in a custmers back garden last clean im due again next week fingers crosed i get it back:D
There's a windy that does a couple other shops down there who was doing the cafe next door. Hopefully he taken them to keep them safe and I'll get them back Monday. However if I see him using a liquidator....

There's a windy that does a couple other shops down there who was doing the cafe next door. Hopefully he taken them to keep them safe and I'll get them back Monday. However if I see him using a liquidator....
lets hope so m8 as tools ant cheep these days keep us updated :thumbsup:

Whoops

We've all done it mate

Especially when tradding

Get to next job.."where's me ladders"

Back when I did a lot of trad pole work I had a tendency to leave one or the middle extension behind somewhere. Always fun when we found out as we packed up the car, as the poles were on the roof rack and thus we couldn't drive around to find the one missing.

We could work an entire day downtown only walking around, so it could be pretty much anywhere.

Back