Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Complete Newbie!! HELP!!!

jgw226

So today was the day that I finally sold my existing business that was in no way linked to cleaning! After 8 years of running a marketing agency an offer was made to buy me out and the decision was made to sell. I have been lurking in the background for well over a year reading through endless topics and trying to do as much research as possible into setting up a window cleaning business and as of tomorrow the adventure starts! I have an endless list of things to do to get myself started, luckily a good friend of mine who isn't on this forum runs a successful window cleaning business in Australia and so 2 weeks of my summer was spent with him learning as much as possible in such a short space of time!

I have no illusion that this isn't going to be one hell of a journey but now with two children at home family life has to take priority and being away all week working just wasn't for me anymore! I am sure I will have hundreds of questions to ask and if there is any advice that anyone has (except for don't do it)! then please do tell me and I would be more than grateful to hear it!

Jack

Back