Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what booster pump

hi without sounding stupid what does the booster pump do? does it speed up the time it takes to pureify the water ? if so im looking to get1 my self its taking all nite to fill my tank (400l) i got the kit from purefreedom steve www.1stopsolution.co.uk

What ro system you got

Dont know if i am right im sure somebody will correct if i am wrong but when you are running an ro system with low pressure obviously it runs very slow and produces more waste as not enough pressure to push all the good stuff through the membranes of the ro filter but at a higher pressure this produces more pure and less waste it also reduces tds in the pure i know i havent explained very well but i am along the right lines maybe somebody could fill in the gaps

Spot on Gary.

Would have a look at extend2wash for booster pumps: http://www.johnhewitt.com/pumps.htm

much cheaper than pure freedom, and reliable.

Most booster pumps like these are not designed for continuous running, so fit a timer plug so that it comes on for 45 mins, then off for 15 mins.... and works fine.

What ro system you got

Dont know if i am right im sure somebody will correct if i am wrong but when you are running an ro system with low pressure obviously it runs very slow and produces more waste as not enough pressure to push all the good stuff through the membranes of the ro filter but at a higher pressure this produces more pure and less waste it also reduces tds in the pure i know i havent explained very well but i am along the right lines maybe somebody could fill in the gaps
nah mate youve explained that perfect, nice 1 really appreciate it

Spot on Gary.

Would have a look at extend2wash for booster pumps: http://www.johnhewitt.com/pumps.htm

much cheaper than pure freedom, and reliable.

Most booster pumps like these are not designed for continuous running, so fit a timer plug so that it comes on for 45 mins, then off for 15 mins.... and works fine.
thanks for that mate , cheers

Latest Posts

Back