Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyer template, do I need to add or take off anything?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PJ Bullard

Ok so as I was commenting before on other threads, I am looking for a great flyer to get me more work in new areas closer to home. My last flyer was OK and got me a fair bit, but since then, I've taken the plunge into WFPs and I want to advertise this on my new flyer. So here is the way I'm thinking of wording it after taking advice from a few on here, namely @daveyboy - thanks guys for your advice

[Company Name, my logo]

Window Cleaning

We clean all sills, doors and frames on every visit

100% Pure Water Cleaning

We cover this area Regularly

Fully Insured & Professional

Contact Paul for a Quote on xxxxxxxx

Visit [website]

​

How does this read? Would you go for it if you were a customer?

I've got an area list on my site so customers can see where I work and where I am from - so didn't put this on the flyer as some people were discussing in another thread. Also added the info about sills, doors and frames as this may get a better response. Also see image for what I may add to the flyer to show I use WFPs

Feedback wanted, thanks

View attachment 8696

Looks clear info to me,I put 'working in your area regularly' on mine as let's not assume everyone has interest access to check that..or the time!

I added this text after some calling and saying they weren't sure I'd cover their area, seeing as I stayed ten miles away or due to not seeing the van in local area etc.

I'm looking at my flier now,and its bullet pointed like yours will be. I have *over 30 five star reviews on the fb business page *varied payment options available IE bacs/PayPal/collection (how I hate that last option!!) *monthly cleans throughout all seasons unless otherwise stated (some will diversify from this regularity obviously but I've built everyone into 5 weekly now) *also offered is gutter cleaning,facia cleaning, conservatory cleans etc (and I've had jobs such as these from the flier)

My info at the bottom has like yours,website and phone number but also the link text to my fb business page... And I'd say half fb the business page and half phone, small drop email me..most emails come from google searches.

Logo wise I don't even use one,I did 6 month ago when starting out but don't feel it necessary really. Varied opinions on this of course.

@Chris33 Having over 30 5* reviews on fb is awesome. I have about 5 or 6 but to be honest I have neglected my fb page a bit recently and haven't been posting stuff up on it. As for payment method - I never thought of putting that on the flyer. Neither did I think of stating 'monthly cleans through all seasons'. Generally I try and put customers on 6 weekly cleans. I would have thought putting monthly cleans down might put people off? Chris is it literally worded how you've written it?

imo when it comes to flyers less is definatly more, all you need is

Window cleaning

Name

Contact details

And that's it, all the rest of the info people can get from your website or Facebook page.

Don't over think it and don't over complicate it.

Ok so as I was commenting before on other threads, I am looking for a great flyer to get me more work in new areas closer to home. My last flyer was OK and got me a fair bit, but since then, I've taken the plunge into WFPs and I want to advertise this on my new flyer. So here is the way I'm thinking of wording it after taking advice from a few on here, namely @Chris33 and @daveyboy - thanks guys for your advice

[Company Name, my logo]

Window Cleaning

We clean all sills, doors and frames on every visit

100% Pure Water Cleaning

We cover this area Regularly

Fully Insured & Professional

Contact Paul for a Quote on xxxxxxxx

Visit [website]

How does this read? Would you go for it if you were a customer?

I've got an area list on my site so customers can see where I work and where I am from - so didn't put this on the flyer as some people were discussing in another thread. Also added the info about sills, doors and frames as this may get a better response. Also see image for what I may add to the flyer to show I use WFPs

Feedback wanted, thanks
I wouldn't use that picture unless you are using ionic systems products or systems

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

The success rate depends on the area I'd target,higher in some than others but I'd think I've only sent out a few 100 from that 10k batch and got a few calls.

Having flier info on what you do is important, I disagree with @Rosewood because not everyone has internet (think older people) and if the info is in front of them on the flier then that's helpful (not loads of info on flier perhaps)

My reviews are helped by my first clean info slip. I add info on my company and ask them to leave a review (link to fb business page here again)

The 5 weekly/monthly cleans became how the round was shaping in various areas naturally to start with and so to keep work compact I've kept it this way...and in most areas I'd not do any other time scale bar every second cycle etc.

No one has asked for anything but monthly here,some cleaners do two weekly here but monthly or two weekly is what my local area are used to (another factor)

Hope that helps

Less is more!

I'd put two calls to action.

Call X or Z on Y

Or message us directly on Facebook @WindowClean

@Chris33 monthly cleans is awesome. 2 weekly even better but 2 weekly is too frequent if you ask me (for residential). 6 weekly is what the majority of my residential are, others are 8 weekly. I even have some on 12 weekly.

Ordered flyers yesterday. Looking forwards to when they get here. Next week is looking quiet so Im planning on canvassing new areas with my flyers. Will let you know how I get on

@Chris33 monthly cleans is awesome. 2 weekly even better but 2 weekly is too frequent if you ask me (for residential). 6 weekly is what the majority of my residential are, others are 8 weekly. I even have some on 12 weekly.

Ordered flyers yesterday. Looking forwards to when they get here. Next week is looking quiet so Im planning on canvassing new areas with my flyers. Will let you know how I get on

Back