Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I decided to canvass two new build estates close to where I've moved to today. I knocked on about 100 doors, possibly 50 weren't in, but I gained 12 new customers. Quite chuffed with myself :thumbsup:

ive very rarely canvassed because i hate it

but when ive done it and had a result its a really awsome feeling, i was buzzing when i once picked up 5 in 30 mins, grinning for hours afterwards lol

Nice one pal. I've tried a few new builds myself lately aswell. Sometimes I catch the rep in the showroom and if you get on well with her (its always a woman I find) then she will usually put your flyer/b.card in the welcome pack for the new buyers

Done 20mins on the way home from the in laws the long way home got 2 and I HATE canvassing but totally cheesing notoriously hard bunch of cottages!!!!!

Tuffers are you going in canvassing them while they are still building on the estate or waiting until it is all complete?

We have a few new build estates here, but they are still building and everyone seems to want to wait.

Were u based tuffers seems a lot of new builds round your way ?
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Outskirts of somewhere where there's loads of estates going up. I'd tell you where I am, but you never know if any of the competition are looking in /emoticons/wink.png

Tuffers are you going in canvassing them while they are still building on the estate or waiting until it is all complete?
We have a few new build estates here, but they are still building and everyone seems to want to wait.
Get in there while they're still building. When the estate is finished, you're established on the estate and its your patch /emoticons/biggrin.png

Knocked on a neighbour I do on a new build today and got it at £20 every 4 weeks. Picked up another yesterday from a flyer on a new build and got that at £15 every 4 weeks. Going out canvassing a 150 house new build tomorrow morning. Don't think I'll get too many as the windows looked clean on a lot of them when I flyered it.

Thanks Tuffers. I will give that a go, I just need the motivation to get out on a weekend when more people will be in!
Do it! I flyered an estate a couple of weeks ago and had no calls. Knocked on the doors at the same estate last Saturday and got 13 or so. Cleaned them all today. Did 16 first cleans today plus a couple that have been done just once so far.

Do it! I flyered an estate a couple of weeks ago and had no calls. Knocked on the doors at the same estate last Saturday and got 13 or so. Cleaned them all today. Did 16 first cleans today plus a couple that have been done just once so far.
New builds are definately the way forward. really nice and easy to clean. I picked up 1 on an estate which has turned into 5 with a leaflet drop.

only thing is you have to be quick before the other cleaners get a foothold

Knocked on a neighbour I do on a new build today and got it at £20 every 4 weeks. Picked up another yesterday from a flyer on a new build and got that at £15 every 4 weeks. Going out canvassing a 150 house new build tomorrow morning. Don't think I'll get too many as the windows looked clean on a lot of them when I flyered it.
Well, I went out this morning and knocked on 150 new builds. Got 11 new jobs in two hours of canvassing :thumbsup:

Back