Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

33634 leaflets going out.

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
That's a very specific amount.

Good luck with it are you delivering them yourself or have someone doing it for you?

A bloke on another forum I know rates flyering very highly and is currently going through a flyer campaign of something close to a million flyers.

All the best with it.

It's the sum of a few postcodes.

Royal Mail delivering them.

Tomorrow I have to take a three hour drive to drop them off at the distribution centre, only for them to come back down here. Bizarre.

One million flyers? Crikey. What if they all call up in the same week?

That's a very specific amount.
Good luck with it are you delivering them yourself or have someone doing it for you?

A bloke on another forum I know rates flyering very highly and is currently going through a flyer campaign of something close to a million flyers.

All the best with it.
Is that the guy who is running a franchise? Forget the name but he gets a lot of stick over on that forum..

That's interesting @Solarpanelcleanington, what's the cost for the Royal Mail drop if you don't mind sharing?
Yeh it's on the website.

With printing the flyers, around £2500. Maybe a bit less, the wife deals with it.

These are going out rurally, leafleting firms wanted loads more.

Is that the guy who is running a franchise? Forget the name but he gets a lot of stick over on that forum..

He doesn't franchise or use subby's he employs has around 10 vans out and is going for massive expansion

He does get a lot of stick on the other forum but that's just generally how that forum is.

He doesn't franchise or use subby's he employs has around 10 vans out and is going for massive expansionHe does get a lot of stick on the other forum but that's just generally how that forum is.
oh ok i see.

yes everyone gets stick on there

No envelopes.

Put a few thousand out in late spring and got between 1 and 2 %

Maybe 1% good repeat work after a few months.

1% is an excellent return, hope it goes well, my return overall for windows on about 10k leaflets is 0.34% ) (kept a record of all drops since i started)

which found quite good as when i tried 5k for car valeting the return was about 5 calls! (however a company dropped these so it may not be accurate)

Just to be clear on the economics - you're paying about £2500 to get 33,000 (and change) leaflets delivered - including printing? In rural areas?

Sounds reasonable - I've just calculated how much I'd charge for a similar batch. £1500 (or thereabouts) for the printing, and about £1300 for the delivery - but that's on a mixed patch (rural and town).

A5 heavy card. Just have logo and say 'window cleaner' and some contact details. Nothing special.

First 10,000 go out on Monday.......

Back