Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much for This??

jgw226

Hi Everyone,

I'm extremely new to window cleaning and I have been pricing up jobs just on how long I think they are roughly going to take etc! But I wanted to make sure I am on the right track as I don't want to be pricing to steeply nor do I want to be doing myself out of a few quid on every job.

Here is a picture of a typical house that I currently do. What would you charge for front and back (back has one patio door, 2 downstairs and 3 upstairs windows) every 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance

View attachment 8719

I would be looking at £25-£30 for this size house.

Pricing can also depend on the rate other window cleaners in your area are charging.

I'm Herts / NW London border and some of the prices windys are trying to charge is ridiculous so I can undercut and still make a decent amount per job.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Everyone,
I'm extremely new to window cleaning and I have been pricing up jobs just on how long I think they are roughly going to take etc! But I wanted to make sure I am on the right track as I don't want to be pricing to steeply nor do I want to be doing myself out of a few quid on every job.

Here is a picture of a typical house that I currently do. What would you charge for front and back (back has one patio door, 2 downstairs and 3 upstairs windows) every 4 weeks.

Thanks in advance
I'm Herts too. Sounds like I need to put my prices up:eek:

I mainly work bushey but also go into NW London( Edgware, stanmore) really good prices for those type of houses.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I used to work Hendon, burnt oak, edgware and stanmore area years ago and now live in stevenage where @Adams0211 lives

Definitely easier to charge higher down there

The edgware/stanmore/mill hill area is very good for charging well..especially between station road and hale lane in Edgware as it is a very jewish community who like their big houses

Back