Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good, warm pole gloves

With winter creeping in I'm starting to buy my cold gear for work - thermals etc. I usually buy sealskin gloves for work (water proof and fairly warm without being too cumbersome) but this is my first year using WFP so what do you guys put on your hands?

With winter creeping in I'm starting to buy my cold gear for work - thermals etc. I usually buy sealskin gloves for work (water proof and fairly warm without being too cumbersome) but this is my first year using WFP so what do you guys put on your hands?
Unger thermal gloves

For the last few years I've heated my water to about 40 degs for Dec through Feb and haven't needed to wear gloves as the pole doesn't get that cold. If anything, with the warm hose laying in the bottom of it, the pole feels slightly warm compared to the cold air around it. It beats working with icy cold ladders. Mind you I am in South Essex so our temps aren't as cold in winter as further north.

I got Seal Skinz a couple weeks back and I've been really impressed so far. Been using them with my pole and whilst tradding and I think they are great. I've got the 'extra grip' version. I know Daveyboy said they are quick to wear out but I think mine will last the winter if Im honest

Back