Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another newbie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jayjay76

Well after much stalking in the background on here, and learning so much in here so thanks for that , finally thought I'd post something, picking my van and system up tomorrow ready to start my new direction. Been out canvassing 40 customers from about 6 hrs of door knocking will give me my start this weekend

Any advice in first cleans would be appreciated

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You've done well with your canvassing.

As far as first cleans are concerned - take your time, make sure you do a really good job & spend some time getting to know your customers. If they like you they'll recommend you to their friends & neighbours.

You've done well with your canvassing.
As far as first cleans are concerned - take your time, make sure you do a really good job & spend some time getting to know your customers. If they like you they'll recommend you to their friends & neighbours.
Yeah went well mate, I was quite suprised never canvassed before

Like you said do a good job hopefully more customers will follow thanks for the advice mate

Well done on the canvassingIm also a newbie, but havent gone canvassing yet. Not sure what to say. Got any tips?

Thanks
Tips! !

Knock doors and ask if they need a window cleaner

Works for me lol

Back