Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning business for sale swansea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jack09

PRICE:£800

DESCRIPTION: Windows cleaning round for sale £500pm

I am selling my van and equipment also. Will consider splitting equipment,van and round if price is suitable. Price listed above is round only. Please contact for details.

PRICE:£800
DESCRIPTION: Windows cleaning round for sale £500pm

I am selling my van and equipment also. Will consider splitting equipment,van and round if price is suitable. Price listed above is round only. Please contact for details.
What areas of Swansea, how Long does it take and trad or wfp?

Last edited by a moderator:
What areas of Swansea, how Long does it take and trad or wfp?
The area is north Gower (Penclawdd, llanmorlais, crofty etc.)

It is WFP and it usually takes me on my own about 2-3 days. It also includes a couple of commercials cleans.

Plenty of room to expand as I've actually turned down work last couple of months as I was intending to sell it. I also have a few gutter/upvc cleans that really bumps up pay especially around spring.

The area is north Gower (Penclawdd, llanmorlais, crofty etc.)It is WFP and it usually takes me on my own about 2-3 days. It also includes a couple of commercials cleans.

Plenty of room to expand as I've actually turned down work last couple of months as I was intending to sell it. I also have a few gutter/upvc cleans that really bumps up pay especially around spring.
I'll spread the wordout round by me

Hi Jack, very interested in your round you have for sale I live in the Upper Killay area, and looking for a extra piece of work locally, be grateful if u can let me know if its still available also my be interested in your van, my Mob is 07515259888,hope to speak to u soon best regards Paul.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back