Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

just got a MASSIVE house!

A.K WINDOWS

just landed a houses this morning worth £95!!!a month!!

swimming pool the lot last windy hasnt been for ages so im guessing he under quoted as my price was higher than his but she still went for it:)

has tennis courts the lot lol madness pretty dam chuffed with it didnt canvass it she just pulled me up in a car park seen me van this is why all you lads should get the van sign writen.:cool:

i've just got a £35 house this morning -it's my most expensive, i cant even begin to imagine a £95 house well done

I once had a house which was £165 a month, had gym, cinema, swimming pool, 4 double garages and two singles, 2x 13 stone dogs. and the windows she had fitted cost her £250,000.

I lost it cause she went bonkers one day over stains on the INSIDE OF ALL the windows that she thought was our fault and blamed US for, but she never claimed so obviously the manufacturers fault, and they'd already messed up once and it cost one guy his job.

Very well done on the £95 house, imagine when she wants gutters fascias etc doing pal /emoticons/smile.png

Or the insides before xmas break... yes, warmth in the winter for a mint.

Nice one, I'd love to see the house! Most I got was £100- inside & out.. £40 every 4 weeks and I think it is massive! Would be good to get a £95er for every day

cheers lads,masons that house sounds unreal crazy how some people live eh.and yeah i thought about the gutters straight away lol plenty of meters of it lol.

Got a £60.00 manor house out in the sticks from a Parish Magazine add, lucky shot....such a pleasure to do as well..nice customer and beautiful settings..

cheers lads,masons that house sounds unreal crazy how some people live eh.
You could tell they had no financial worries, each child had an en-suite bathroom and more floor space than my whole first apartment had combined.

I do keep wondering about going round canvassing on her row of nice houses, think I shall this weekend...

by the way I say row of nice houses, the road is about a mile long and consists of a handful of houses lol.

Back