Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just designed my logo, need some feedback?

S

Sartios

Hello lads, just designed my logo which I'm going to have printed on some shirts and on my van, wondered if you all think it looked catchy and good?

Appreciated

LOGODone.png

And here is my van it will be going on:

a53361ca.jpg

Thanks for the replies and comments /emoticons/smile.png

Gary, I used Photoshop mate.

Like everyone else said mate, that's nice. Very stylish, simple and professional.

Doing mine in Photoshop as well but I am not artistic at all lol.

I like it but I'd leave the background transparent. It won't make a different until you give the file to the printers for the an graphics. The background could end up a different colour to the van. I've never seen a Berlingo/Partner in any colour other than white!

Thanks for the comments.

The van was originally white I brought it off a company who owned it since new, the blue was their company colour /emoticons/wink.png

Just had some T Shirts done today look very good! will post some pics up shortly..

Regards

I like the logo, but your van is really smart, the colour stands out /emoticons/biggrin.png I never seen a small van in that colour.

Its unique /emoticons/wink.png

Good luck

Thanks lads /emoticons/wink.png really appreciate the comments.

I just got back from canvassing in my new logo'd T Shirts and clipboard, and wow! I got 11 new customers in an hour at mostly £10 each, business slogans on clothes REALLY do work, every customer looked at it when they opened the door...

Can't wait to get the van done:)

Looks good mate. I have 1 thing that I made a mistake on when I did mine. I did the same as you but then thought what service I did & my phone number was the most important thing on my van & wanted people to see it from a fair distance & not have to squint or walk right up to the van to see my service and phone No so i made them as big as my name so they stand out. On yours I can just about see what you do but can clearly see your name. Just my opinion.

Back