Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Start Up Van + Unger Hydroflo + More

PRICE:£2200 OVNO

DESCRIPTION: Peugeot Bipper 1.4HDI '09 Plate Metallic Silver X model, 1 previous owner 109K Miles, MOT July + Unger Hydroflo DI Vessel, Facelift Big Boy backpack, Unger N Lite 20ft Alumininum pole (hardly used), Sill brush (hardly used), Unger Pole Hose clamp (to shut water on and off) and all fittings for it to run and be used + roof bars

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi have you still got this.like I said to you earlier in the week I can collect tues
Hello mate. Just waiting for WCW to replace the battery pack and it should be good to go Monday when I collect my new van system. As soon as I've got it it'll be for sale again. Battery life was dire and was still in warranty so I thought I'd get it sorted before I sold it. Tuesday should be fine but I'll confirm Monday eve when I'm back from Wales.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hello mate. Just waiting for WCW to replace the battery pack and it should be good to go Monday when I collect my new van system. As soon as I've got it it'll be for sale again. Battery life was dire and was still in warranty so I thought I'd get it sorted before I sold it. Tuesday should be fine but I'll confirm Monday eve when I'm back from Wales.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back