Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

subbing residential window cleaning

Cghwindowcleaning

Hi looking for some info and was wondering if any one on hear subs any residential or subs out any to window cleaners?

What kind of percentage are people getting paid or giving?

Whats expected of you?

Thanks

Craig

I used to sub work a few years ago from gcs (remember them Craig?) I think most of the windies in town have worked for him before he sold up

It was a straight 20% deal

I have him 20% of all work i did for him

I was expected to just take the list of jobs and go do them and then go back and see.him when i wanted more work

Used to take a few days work at 1 time to keep me going

That was about 9 years ago trad and still was expected to do about £20 ph

Hi I sub work off my old boss. Got list of work just go through it every month. I pay him 20% of the round Any extra jobs insides etc is all mine. Any new work is mine.

Thanks for the replies 80% 20% split is very good I have subbed in the past at 70%worker - 30%owner and I know a couple at the min getting a similar deal but it's something to consider.

To be honest I will probably go down the employed paye route but will look in to it more next week.Finding good workers is very hard.

Yes Dave I rember Jeff GCS he had a hell of a lot of work.When he sold up a mate of mine bought some commercial of him which he still has now.

Because i was subbing off him and the others were employed he kept it quiet from me that he was selling up

I went round on a friday to give him hos paperwork and get some more work and told me then that he was done and it was sold

I think his worry was i would go poaching customers if i knew he was selling

He told his employees that any new work they pick up while working was his but from day 1 i told him that doesn't work with me as i am a subbie

He never liked that

Back