Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing

Ralf

How much would you charge for this, large 3 bedroom farmhouse with a conservatory? They're all old style Georgian windows with wooden frames that need to be cleaned individually. Cleaned traditionally

495d5dd099af70a2f6d25489e356d893.jpg
1efe8a824cb23ba32fb2f56cb539382f.jpg
1229b5d22c5e6f432729b67add052f5e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nightmare of a job with all those small panes. Not too sure if your photos show all of the windows....so difficult to give a definite price. It has to be at least £55/£60.

To be honest, I try to avoid those kind of windows....too time consuming and a pain in the ass!. However, if you are building up your round then go for it.....just dont underprice as you will come to despise the job.

Is anyone here from Northern Ireland? Wondering how the prices compare to across the water. The mother in law gets her 3 bed semi done for £6.50. I know it's cheaper over here but that must be underpriced?!

Is anyone here from Northern Ireland? Wondering how the prices compare to across the water. The mother in law gets her 3 bed semi done for £6.50. I know it's cheaper over here but that must be underpriced?!

That's the sort of figure I had in mind. God knows how they survive. Especially the speed the lads down my road work at... 4 man team and one lad took 20 mins to clean a bathroom window

Back