Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vans Off To Grippa Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

New van is off to Grippa tomorrow for a new system, normally do a DIY fit, Hope they live up to expectations will post pics when is complete.

850ltr mate, there doing everything. Speed liner, boiler, Ro ect just over 10k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really get your money's worth? Just a tank pumps and hose and whatnot.

Bedfordshire way Steve.

Ok, and how long do they have the van? I suppose you're booking a b&b?

Apologies for all the questions, its just I'm going to be ordering a new van next year, and although I've set up a couple of van mounts before, I'm thinking of having the full monty next year, diesel hot etc /emoticons/smile.png

Morning Steve,

Van is here for 3 days, left at 3am this morning. They are dropping it back to me. Grippas customer service is fantastic guessing time

Will tell if it was the right choice having a firm do the work, I had a hot water system via the propane boiler which worked great but was always cautious with gas in the van and had to leave doors open.

yes mate.

Transit custom 850 tank

Transit connect 500 tank

Just sorting next two out within a few months.

They are good.

They did all my roller systems and electric reels.

Not convinced on hot though. It's a balance between spending money to make my life easier but knowing long term I won't be on tools

Much longer full time so have to work out if it's worth it or not.

Sweet, 850 is what I've gone for in the custom too. Is there much room for anything else ? There door cards are a great option and idea I think. I do a lot on coast and the salt is a pain so the hot helps when doing that kinda work.

I had mine done by Grippa I'm only 25mins away.Great company to deal with.

I demo' the hot system and it was very good but just couldn't justify the cost and need for it at the time

Damo have you got a couple of people working for you now?if you don't mind me asking wear are you finding staff from .I'm finding good workers and more importantly reliable ones hard to find.

Sweet, 850 is what I've gone for in the custom too. Is there much room for anything else ? There door cards are a great option and idea I think. I do a lot on coast and the salt is a pain so the hot helps when doing that kinda work.

I would say yes, but my van has hardly any space at all in it tbh. Its poor for space but perfect for just a window cleaning setup. Rollers need a bit more work to make perfect (well its the connections) almost solved it!

View attachment 8782

Thats in its oldest form, two elec reels now. :)

Awesome, I've gone stackable cox so I can get my gutter van in. Do you have the v3 system?

I had mine done by Grippa I'm only 25mins away.Great company to deal with.I demo' the hot system and it was very good but just couldn't justify the cost and need for it at the time

Damo have you got a couple of people working for you now?if you don't mind me asking wear are you finding staff from .I'm finding good workers and more importantly reliable ones hard to find.
Finding good workers is hard for this trade. Once you realise its not all about the money (for you that is) the rest will fall into place.

Awesome, I've gone stackable cox so I can get my gutter van in. Do you have the v3 system?

I am going for the totaliser system in my unit. I have a static system to supply vans, so need to for on board /emoticons/smile.png

Back