Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is this called?

Masons

Where you have a customer fill out a form with nice words so you can show other customers and get like referrals... but it isn't a referral it has a specific name?

I know the word it aint coming.

YES TESTIMONIAL YEEESSS!!!!!

Thanks. lol

I need to get some for a job I want, it's a £30 house and she wants proof of insurance and some referrals.

So ALL my best customers who love me will write out some testimonials tomorrow, then she'll see some hahaha

Job's all mine, ALL MINE I TELL YOU HAHAHAHAHA

referalls? F that, she can see for herself after the first clean, if a customer wants written guarantees that il do a good job because she wont take my word for it i dont think id be doing the job personally, maybe if it was a big contract but for a £30 house?

referalls? F that, she can see for herself after the first clean, if a customer wants written guarantees that il do a good job because she wont take my word for it i dont think id be doing the job personally, maybe if it was a big contract but for a £30 house?
Ooooo, get you! /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've just started getting these printed for customers to fill in.....then I'm going to scan them and upload to my website.

I think it's a good idea...... if someone doesn't know you from Adam, good way of showing you have a trusted track record. or at least an indication!

Yeah, I handed a few out and have some good feedback.

There are a lot of dodgy window cleaners out there, you can look the part but having some referrals from customers I've had for 10 years will help her know I'm trusted.

Back