Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

am i stupid

garyboy

when you mention fascia and gutter cleans i understand cleaning fascias i understand cleaning outside of gutter but do you also clean out the inside of gutters this is to all the wfp ladderless boys or do you specify outside only

Fascias and gutter cleans normally means what you can "see"

Clearing out gutters is a different kettle of fish mate :huh: without ladders you really need a guttervac

You have to clarify exactly what the customer is expecting from you. Pristine white fascia and guttering with vegetation left sprouting out the top probably isn't what they had in mind.

"Clearing out gutters is a different kettle of fish mate Wink without ladders you really need a guttervac" Matty H is right. If you switched from ladders to poles you'll know what's involved. Personally I hate doing them.

I love doing gutters easy money while I build my round, I have 4 gutter cleans tomorrow, and hopefully get 4 new custys out of it /emoticons/wink.png

Do guttervacs do a good job ? I could imagine it being a right hassle !

Im going to invest in one once i got 100 customers on my books /emoticons/wink.png

Omni guttervac is the best i heard but most expensive... but i heard you can pick up a decent one for around £300.00

I like ladders and hands does the job and saves me £300, u need to get lots of gutter work to justify spending money on a vac

I would not think of buying a gutter vac unless I was venturing into cleaning gutters on large buildings 3 storeys plus. For the average 2 storey house clearing out the gutters is no bother by ladder. A stand off is great to allow you to look right over and also keep your bucket on it.

Always confirm with your customer exactly what they want done. But I don't recall cleaning any PVC fascias without clearing gutters first

Back