Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How did you get your website going?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine was done by myself, www.mcmanuswindowcleaning.co.uk.

Its needs redone though, it could be about 8 years old now. I had a quote recently from a guy, but he wanted £800 for a basic website, (home,about,services,contact page). I have build other more recent wordpress sites, which I do like, very easy to install and customise.

That will likely be a way I will go when re-doing my own. Just need to find the time.

Mine was done by myself, www.mcmanuswindowcleaning.co.uk.
Its needs redone though, it could be about 8 years old now. I had a quote recently from a guy, but he wanted £800 for a basic website, (home,about,services,contact page). I have build other more recent wordpress sites, which I do like, very easy to install and customise.

That will likely be a way I will go when re-doing my own. Just need to find the time.
Thanks for sharing

Build your own mate, Use wordpress as your platform as its nice and easy to use.Buy a domain name and some hosting for £30 a year.

If I had built my own (which I did) it would still be nowhere. Some of us are no good at that stuff @Rezzi (still using the logo you did for me though :thumbsup:)

Having @Gav manage it for a £10 per month has me #1 for all unpaid postion on Google on page one for my area and all the tasks I cover.

Last week was 11 enquiries (about average) quoted 3 houses at £58 per mont total and got them. Have put inma quote for a school that has 14 buildings on 3 sites and a quote for a full exterior wash for a large manufacturing company that has a 16 acre site.

When I did it myself I used to get perhaps one residential enquiry per month.

£10 happily parted with.:specs

If I had built my own (which I did) it would still be nowhere. Some of us are no good at that stuff @Rezzi (still using the logo you did for me though :thumbsup:)
Having @Gav manage it for a £10 per month has me #1 for all unpaid postion on Google on page one for my area and all the tasks I cover.

Last week was 11 enquiries (about average) quoted 3 houses at £58 per mont total and got them. Have put inma quote for a school that has 14 buildings on 3 sites and a quote for a full exterior wash for a large manufacturing company that has a 16 acre site.

When I did it myself I used to get perhaps one residential enquiry per month.

£10 happily parted with.:specs
Hi Green

How long would you say it took for your site to get up to #1 In your area bet your well pleased with that

Bigfoot SEO, they done mine and its tops.

I need to change some of the content etc, but that's down to me not sending him enough stuff!

dallwindowcleaning.co.uk

Back