Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with Pure Freedom trolley please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

The water would not flow in my microbore hose (30m) from b n q then when i connected it straight to my pole it would flow. the hose and reel set is not good quality /emoticons/mellow.png Its plastic and i just dont like it.

My hose had no blockages etc.

Im thinking of purchasing a pure freedom hose and reel set 100m:

http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-professional-hose-and-reel-p-631.html

^^^

Looks a lot more stronger and steady :huh:

What hose do you all use?

I was cleaning my last house and my trolley kept flashing bat

I assumed it was flat... but i was unsure because my battery was 11.6 ! !

/emoticons/mellow.png

Do Bnq sell micro bore? Or is it just hosepipe? I just use a 10 mm od 5 mm Id petrol hose, if yours is a hose pipe, it'll have a wider id and need more power to push water through so all I can think is to turn pump up otherwise pass, no idea about blinking batteries I have no reader.

Yeah my hso is pretty thick, im goign to get the thin one from PF ,

And i dont know what fitting i have..... But when i disconnect my pole from the trolley hosefeed the water doesnt come out unless its plugged in to my pole hose.

Mate you ain't got a microbore you got a hose pipe, and I cam imagine Gary is correct pal

I know am so daft but am a newbie so it doesnt matter ! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ordering a microbore now from PF

Yeah batt is flat, just recharge, though mine can go for a fair few hours before it starts turning itself off.

Yes, you need 8mm microbore.

I only use pole hose on my freedom trolley seems to like the smaller bore, if display flashes BAt your battery is low if the message is flashing to blank then the pump is turned off to protect the battery.......hope this helps buddy

I never knew that /emoticons/mellow.png but i do now !

Thanks a lot lads /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back