Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What trolley is this?? eBay item number on post.

Never seen them before. However, they look lightweight. They use a pump similar to the ones used in backpacks and should run all day on a 7ah battery which you may have to replace if you bought them as they have been sitting around for a year so may not be in good shape, but they are not expensive. You can get two for £25 on ebay.

I'm not after buying them, I don't need 2 of them lol and I am too far away from London but if I could find the supplier that sells them I may get one as they look pretty good. I've also never seen them before /emoticons/unsure.png

As above can anyone tell me what trolleys these are please? They look good, eBay item number is 162268378197 thanks.
Single speed backpack on a light weight trolley with fiberglass poles?

With the flow unregulated, that pump will devour the water in that backpack very quickly. Why buy them and then never use them?

I wonder how good those batteries are having stood for 16 months without charge.

Latest Posts

Back