Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round for sale

Carl Booker-varley

PRICE:4,ooo

DESCRIPTION:very compact well established 21 year takes 2 men 4 days to earn 790.00 every 4 week plenty of potential no competition. Grade 1 work

PICTURES:

PRICE:4,ooo
DESCRIPTION:very compact well established 21 year takes 2 men 4 days to earn 790.00 every 4 week plenty of potential no competition. Grade 1 work

PICTURES:
hi where in leeds and is wfp or trad

thanks

Yes mate your right 4 to 5.00 houses but most are 2 bed semis in rows of 6 95% are next door to each other it's very compact easy work 2 windows up and 2 down

You'll be lucky to get £1,500 for this mate.

It's not well priced. And if they've had those prices for a good part of that 21 years, they won't take to kindly to price increases.

as he says, this is done monthly, it takes 2 men TRAD, 4 days to clean them all. for 1 man around 6-8 days a month.

YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE to change them all to wfp. ok if your trad. He is a new member .

I think I was offered this round a while ago.

At 4 quid odd a house/ £100 a day and all cash collection it's next to worthless imo

I don't think I'd even pay 1x for it as by the time I've doubled or trebled the prices and switched it to all online and wfp there would be very little left

This work is 20 mins from where I live and not to offend you but this is the type of round that stop us all earning a decent wage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back