Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Happy customers! :)

Guest kars

Well its been a couple of weeks since i took over the business. A BIG THANKYOU to all you guys as your advice has been priceless.(considering i had almost no experiance) In two weeks (Round takes 7-8 wks) i have won over all but a few custies over after advising of price rise and met most of them half way (well thats what i let them think) We are honering the prices on this round with cobwebs brushed away and all sills wiped which will be now standard, most of them are delighted with this and the fact that im taking the time to get to know them while the boys are getting on with it......

Again thanks for all your advice guys its been a great help and hope somewhere down the line i will be able to offer some advice to someone else starting out :huh::):):D:D:D:D

hey, congrats. So, all that is thanks to the forum?

Its a large thanks to this. Think you have to kinda have a feeling for it though. make the customer believe your selling them something they want. The business i bought is in a bad way due to pricing not going up in over 6 years or so. Now i have to reprice almost every house i have which is over 700. For example, 12 windows bungalow all standard @ £4.50!!!! thats a loss for me as i have two guys working for me. so now i meet them just over half way while making it clear i will be bringing the prices up accordinly over the next couple of years..By the time i leave they are all calling me by name and wishing me well.

Have to say that reading all the other post here has def help and everyone is friendly and helpful so ask away if in doubt. just dont get them started on the female window cleaner thing.... lol

Hope your husband finds his feet so to speak. Its always daunting starting something new.

Guest window washer

Good for you Kars.

Just shows you that even the biggots can be won over.

It is sad that you have to work twice as hard because you are female because it should be irrelevant but sadly there are still many fools out there.

It wouldn't be easy for anybody to take over a round with two fellas who already know the ropes regardless of sex so my gues is you have two very good employees.

I am sure with your at***ude your round will top 1000 customers by the end of the year.

Kars PLC!!!!:D:):D:):(

Good for you Kars.

Just shows you that even the biggots can be won over.

It is sad that you have to work twice as hard because you are female because it should be irrelevant but sadly there are still many fools out there.

It wouldn't be easy for anybody to take over a round with two fellas who already know the ropes regardless of sex so my gues is you have two very good employees.

I am sure with your at***ude your round will top 1000 customers by the end of the year.

Kars PLC!!!!:D:):D:):(

Ha ha watch this space?!!! Thanks for the encouragement

Well its been a couple of weeks since i took over the business. A BIG THANKYOU to all you guys as your advice has been priceless.(considering i had almost no experiance) In two weeks (Round takes 7-8 wks) i have won over all but a few custies over after advising of price rise and met most of them half way (well thats what i let them think) We are honering the prices on this round with cobwebs brushed away and all sills wiped which will be now standard, most of them are delighted with this and the fact that im taking the time to get to know them while the boys are getting on with it......

Again thanks for all your advice guys its been a great help and hope somewhere down the line i will be able to offer some advice to someone else starting out :(:(:(:D:D:D:D

Hi

Your post had gave me new hope since I have opened my business lately and still no customers.

how do you get them ? do you approach and offer your cleaning services?

thanks

Again thanks for all your advice guys its been a great help and hope somewhere down the line i will be able to offer some advice to someone else starting out :(:(:(:D:D:D:D

Hi

Your post had gave me new hope since I have opened my business lately and still no customers.

how do you get them ? do you approach and offer your cleaning services?

thanks

Hiya. Good luck with ur window cleaning business. I bought an established round but its in a bad way so working to bring it in line again. loving the challange so far :(

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.