Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

spray gutters

j4star.f

hi every one, i have some very high gutters to wash with my wfp. i was wondering if it would be better so spray with a cleaner first to soften the dirt any idea the best way to do it, i saw on utube someone using a pump action pressure sprayer with a extendable lance but i cant seem to find one more than a few feet long. would i be better making my own.

I'm in similar position, apparently with the right nozzle on the end it should spray that high, have yet to test it.

was also going to get a 5 foot long extendable nozzle to get it closer, found one for about 20 quid on eBay.

Post that link as!

I have a pump weed sprayer, shoots a wee bit but not far enough to reach gutters from the ground, I had to get up a ladder to reach..

Virosol is good, sore on your eyes when spraying lol

Post that link as!

I have a pump weed sprayer, shoots a wee bit but not far enough to reach gutters from the ground, I had to get up a ladder to reach..

Virosol is good, sore on your eyes when spraying lol

wear glasses lol it hurts your eyes my pressure washer has a gauge on it i pump it up to about 4 and get goes well above guttering

Back