Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Vileda Evolution 0 - 30 degree squeegee

Guest KleenGleem

Guest KleenGleem

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum. I have a small window cleaning company in Missouri, USA. We do about 60% residential, 40% commercial - all traditional. no WFP.

I am looking for a supplier of Vileda's Evolution 0 - 30 degree squeegee handles. I used to own one and loved it. I lost it on a job, and have not been able to find a supplier in the US to replace it. I have even browsed eBay Germany and eBay UK, and all I can find is the Vileda plastic homeowner rubbish, not the professional series.

For those of you not familiar with it, the Vileda is sort of like the Ettore Contour Pro, except the Contour Pro is spring loaded, and will change angles on you when you don't want it to, even when you have it adjusted down as tight as it will go. The beauty of the Vileda system is that at a push of a button you can go from a 0 degree to a 30 degree.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some of the Vileda Evolution handles, either new or used on good shape, please reply to this post.

Thanks a lot for the help. Happy washing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest KleenGleem

Hi Kleen Gleem,

is your post still relevant? if so, I'd be happy to ask around.

Waiting for a reply from you,

Uri :D

Hi Uri.

Yes, I am still looking for that Vileda squeegee. It is made in Germany, so maybe you guys in the EU may have better access to it than we do in the US. If I can find a supplier, I would probably get 4 or 5 of them.

I would appreciate whatever help I can get.

Guest KleenGleem

Thanks for the input, James.

Does anyone know if there is a Vileda distributor in the UK, and if so, could they provide me with their website or contact info, please?

Thanks very much.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.