Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructor brush....

Carlwindy

Thinking of treating my self to a constructor brush, they are expensive /emoticons/unsure.png anyone have any info about how good they are? Are they worth the money? does it speed you up much? Do you use less water?etc.... Thanks in advance.

Thinking of treating my self to a constructor brush, they are expensive /emoticons/unsure.png anyone have any info about how good they are? Are they worth the money? does it speed you up much? Do you use less water?etc.... Thanks in advance.
ive never seen any good review about this brush apart from the peole that's connected with it

I've been thinking the same but I personally think that as long as you have your flow rate right up there's is no need to lift your brush off the window to rinse( perfect for pvc frames). The old man made a prototype over head rinse bar for my brush and I tested it out on Georgians just agitating, no rinse and they came up perfect. I'll try post a pic of the finished article when he's finished messing about. I agree it's a lot of hassle ordering a constructor brush. they need a UK supplier.

Best brush I have used and no more water use as you on the glass less time than pencil jets . Worth every penny in my opinion . As soon as the bristles have gone you down have too buy new brush just bristles at about £15

ive never seen any good review about this brush apart from the peole that's connected with it
I am not connected with reach it . But I spoke to a friend who was using one and told me how good they are so I did a bit of research on them and bought one best investment I have made brush wise as soon as you get used to the brush it is so quick

I've been thinking the same but I personally think that as long as you have your flow rate right up there's is no need to lift your brush off the window to rinse( perfect for pvc frames). The old man made a prototype over head rinse bar for my brush and I tested it out on Georgians just agitating, no rinse and they came up perfect. I'll try post a pic of the finished article when he's finished messing about. I agree it's a lot of hassle ordering a constructor brush. they need a UK supplier.

Depends on manufacturer

Depends on manufacturer

thing is with brushes it down to the life span it last not the cost for us , we use bin garinders sill brushes every six weeks befoure going on to xline brushes where we stil using the same one after 15 months of work and they still look good just wish they were a little lighter sometimes

Best brush I have used and no more water use as you on the glass less time than pencil jets . Worth every penny in my opinion . As soon as the bristles have gone you down have too buy new brush just bristles at about £15

2 questions James

1. What else did you have to order other than just the brush to fit to your pole? I use gardiner brushes.

2. how long did you have to wait on delivery? really think it's the way forward using one. Cheers in advance

2 questions James 1. What else did you have to order other than just the brush to fit to your pole? I use gardiner brushes.

2. how long did you have to wait on delivery? really think it's the way forward using one. Cheers in advance
One you don't need anything else just a mod to angle adapted onside to side

Two takes about 5-7 days

Yes dave I have a 12" and a 16" constructor brushBest brush I have used on glass 2 passes and glass is done

Across the top

Up down up down off the glass
That's all I do with my Ultimate Med/soft. Works perfect. Been using it for several months as my main brush and all it's bristles are all still straight and I've only lost a couple of bristles in all that time as well. What do you guys do with your brushes to destroy them so quick? Mind you I haven't used mine with hot water yet.

Latest Posts

Back