Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for Sale SE London/Kent

Kevin74

PRICE: £2000

DESCRIPTION: Currently 75 customers earning £518 monthly. All within a few streets close to each other in Welling. Cleaned traditionally at the moment. Lots of potential to grow. Established 15+ years.

PICTURES:

Hi Kevin

Hope you are well?

I have a few questions

Is this a small piece of a larger round being sold?

Do you think your customers will mind wfp?

How long does this currently take you?

How soon can it be taken over and will you provide a hand over to meet customers

How do they pay - transfer cash on dat or evening collection ect

Hello Dan

Yes this is a small part of a larger round. I recently took on some extra work so can't squeeze it all in.

I'm planning on moving abroad in the next 12-18 months so I'll be selling the rest then. If I get a hassle free sale this time the buyer will get first refusal on the rest of the work. It's worth about £2700 monthly and includes one day a week of shops, all in Welling and Blackfen.

I don't have any reason to think the customers would have a problem with the wfp system. If any have, I imagine any canvassing would make up for it. I haven't tried to expand the area for a very long time so there's loads of room for growth.

I'm in the middle of doing the area now so it'll be due again in about a month.

I'm quite happy to introduce you to customers.

I have other sources of income so I don't work full days but I would think if you're working an 8 hour day you'd get it done in 2-2.5 days. Nearly half of the work is 1 bed flats in blocks of 4 so it's done very quick.

I probably average about £35-£40ph

Normally collect cash as the flats are mostly pensioners.

Hope this helps.

Hello Dan
Yes this is a small part of a larger round. I recently took on some extra work so can't squeeze it all in.

I'm planning on moving abroad in the next 12-18 months so I'll be selling the rest then. If I get a hassle free sale this time the buyer will get first refusal on the rest of the work. It's worth about £2700 monthly and includes one day a week of shops, all in Welling and Blackfen.

I don't have any reason to think the customers would have a problem with the wfp system. If any have, I imagine any canvassing would make up for it. I haven't tried to expand the area for a very long time so there's loads of room for growth.

I have other sources of income so I don't work full days but I would think if you're working an 8 hour day you'd get it done in 2-2.5 days. Nearly half of the work is 1 bed flats in blocks of 4 so it's done very quick.

Hope this helps.

Hi Kevin

This sounds good

How are you doing the work at the moment do your customers expect you at certain times of the month or are you just doing here and there?

What's is your average price per customer and when was the last time you had a price increase

Also would you be willing to sell a larger part of you round now. £1000 a month of income would be great

DESCRIPTION: Currently 75 customers earning £518 monthly. All within a few streets close to each other in Welling. Cleaned traditionally at the moment. Lots of potential to grow. Established 15+ years.

PICTURES:
Hi is the round still for sell,I work dartford,barnhurst and bexelyheath and may be a good add on thanks Alan

Hello Dan

Hope this helps.
I'm very much interested

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

PICTURES:
Hi thanks for getting back to me, sorry I've got some work nearer home come in so won't need any more at the moment thanks alan

Back