Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO System cheap yet effective help.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

I currently have a £200 300gpd system that is in my own view very inefficient and naff.lol

I want a system where I can fill around 200litres in an hour or so.

I need this because I don't have time on my side for filling up, I have reasons and I care not to divulge as it doesn't make a difference to know why or not lol.

I want a system that will be quick, as this one currently wastes about 70% of the water as waste, which I know is probably necessary but it means 5-6-7 hour pass before I have a couple of hundred litres.

I need it as cheap as but I need it good, I don't mind spending money as I know I'll have to but know you guys know your stuff.

Thanks a wild bunch in advance.

Well a system I saw once had a flow controller on it for waste water.

You could say how much waste water came out which would determine how fast your filters would wear out.

All I need is 200litres an hour with minimal waste and cost.

That is all, hope someone can help soon.

If I say Alex Gardiner do you think he'll show up?lol

Mate I have same problem I have 400 ltr drum and it takes all evening and threw nite to fill it up. I need to find a faster way. Any ideas any 1

can't you just run it while your out working.

my RO produces 90l and hour, and won't run without mains electric.

so if i wanted to i could just use a simple timer switch.

if your RO is water powered only you can get a cut off valve to stop it when your tank is full

Mate I have same problem I have 400 ltr drum and it takes all evening and threw nite to fill it up. I need to find a faster way. Any ideas any 1

can't you just run it while your out working.

my RO produces 90l and hour, and won't run without mains electric.

so if i wanted to i could just use a simple timer switch.

if your RO is water powered only you can get a cut off valve to stop it when your tank is full
yeh mate thats what im doing now filling while im out ready for whne i get back

whats your water coming out of source at masons ???

my brother is using di only at 160ppm and he can produce around 200 litres an hour with this using a 7 litre vessel

if you weigh up the ammount of time you are losing due to waiting for water with the time you could be on the job at say £30 an hr you could soon recoup the costs of the resin you are using .

IMO .

^Been using di for last couple of months, costing me around £30-35 a month I reckon, I need to refill it and will take into account how much water I go through.

Then see what I'm paying per litre cause it only take me 20mins for 100litres.

I'll probably refill tomorrow evening to be honest hehe

Hi mate,

Check out a Ro-Man system, as long as you got a main water feed it will fill 1000lts water about 6 hours.

You can have it filling over night, just fit a auto shut off valve in your tank..

Waste will always be a problem, its the nature if the beast.. this system does about 60% waste to 40% pure

Set you back about 450 quid... Plus only need to full resin in DI bottle 2twice a year tops.

Been fitting these systems for last 10 years.

Want any more info just ask

Back