Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just bought a pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Just went to B&Q and purchased a 5m harris pole for £15.00 well chuffed for the price i intend to use this for hard to reach trad and im also intending on making a small wfp with another one aswell later on .

/emoticons/smile.png

for £15.00 i would definatley recommend this pole .

just want to see if i can find a pole mounted scrubber like a washing up thingy .

If you go on the DIY section it tells you how to do it. I made 2 of them wfp and there a bit bendy full length but work well. Was thinking of getting another to fit a hard brush or my gutter cleaning tool I just ordered to reach across gutterings above connys.

Just went to B&Q and purchased a 5m harris pole for £15.00 well chuffed for the price i intend to use this for hard to reach trad and im also intending on making a small wfp with another one aswell

for £15.00 i would definatley recommend this pole .

just want to see if i can find a pole mounted scrubber like a washing up thingy .
You can buy applicator sleeves which have a scrubber along the length of it which will fit on the pole. Look on any of the window cleaning places like wcw or cleaning spot.

Had one a while mate got it for some work I can't get ladder near but converted it for wfp as well, used a bolt and wing nut for ends so can interchange in 2 seconds.

Latest Posts

Back