Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

not to far to go

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windybenn

Got my pump tank hose and varistream so far, so I think I am about halfway to go until I go wfp. I would like to thank lots of people on here with their advice. I would like however to say to someone on here who today has said brodex is no good that purefreedom are the best. The post yesterday about cars, every time I look at your thread I laugh. From what I have read, you know nothing about wfp or cars as you have only been doing 2 minutes. You are not helping people like me who are trying to find out information about wfp.

I'm very happy for you, not for the window cleaning lark but for writing the longest sentence ever.

Not a single period in site.

Got my pump tank hose and varistream so far, so I think I am about halfway to go until I go wfp. I would like to thank lots of people on here with their advice. I would like however to say to someone on here who today has said brodex is no good that purefreedom are the best. The post yesterday about cars, every time I look at your thread I laugh. From what I have read, you know nothing about wfp or cars as you have only been doing 2 minutes. You are not helping people like me who are trying to find out information about wfp.
hope that is better ,i had a call of nature and did not have time to check it

Back