Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vans?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

What are we all driving ? does anyone recomend the vivaro van ? I use a transit at the moment but its a electrical mess and a rotting like no other.

Cheers

i'm in the same boat with the transit cost me £850 this year in welding work rotten- but its earned its keep over the year but never let me down- i will have another transit very likely great workhorse

.vw transporter at the moment, too good for work so going to retire it 2012 plate. Going to buy a new Citroen relay plenty of room in the back to carry all the equipment

I used to have a new 08 Peugeot expert in black same van, when it got to 4year old started to 1 problem after another, does it have two side sliding doors
Yes 2 sliding doors, Apple car play, air con, park assist....

Was it you that PM'd me about the roof bars?

I love my vivaro , had it over a year now 130k on it. Had to put a new clutch in. I've done about 15k since I've had it. Im sure you would get a decent one with a bit of work done to it and receipts to prove it cheap enough

1e13295dfea0bcaa0e833874bc4b56e4.jpg

161c65ac97bbe807afb7c2a6935bd424.jpg

Love My Transit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back