Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Banking...........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James rourke

Hi guys, some help would be appreciated here,

I have just introduced online bank transfers to my customers as my round grows bigger, collecting money is starting to become a full time job in itself!

I put a note on my cards to say 'please use address as payment reference' etc for obvious reasons. The only problem I have is my customers do seem to do this, but it doesnt appear on my end, it seems its just their personal reference.

Obviously I only end up with the customers name and a load of random small payments to my account. This is really frustrating and I just need this to work properly to enable me to move on with my business.

Any help please?!?!

On my phone 'ap' it shows as some random reference - on my laptop 'desktop site' I can see the full detail.

Are you on a tablet or phone? Maybe that's the issue?

Call you banks custy service department tomorrow, they will be best folks to ask.

Thanks, I use the full desktop site on my nationwide account, I was thinking maybe a business account but not sure if that will help much.

Back