Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

help with gardiners brush

harunh

I got a dual trim and the soft sill brush, the soft sill brush i use everyday. It slides in to the yellow hose easily.. BUT... The dual brush doesnt UNLESS i put the yellow hose in hot water. So the question is...

When am out and want to change over what shall i do? Buy a flask? Lol

I also need an idea to quickly change brushes, as my pole hose goes up threw my angle adapter rather than out the pole section

You can get y push fit connectors, are they any good?

Belfast, gardiners new poles come with push fit adapters and quick change goose neck adapters, can change brush in about 25 seconds. have to change goose neck adapters too tho..... don't know bout 'y' piece push fit adapters tho.....

and harunah, in the past I've had to ask customers for cup of hot water to take a pipe off if got blocked or whatever......

otherwise change the hope for all the same sort that comes off easily. trouble is I find my new brush (sill) pipe comes off the y split too easily!

I never got a push for adapter with mine /emoticons/sad.png not sure what a quick change goose neck adapter is either lol

I just have a resi neck that the hose pole goes up through then the hose into the t connection on the brush?

Back