Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4 weeks tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Since ive been trading.

And i got 34 customers so far ! /emoticons/sad.png Ive got 1 on a 8x weekly and 3 on 2 x weekly /emoticons/smile.png and the rest on 4x weekly which is decent /emoticons/biggrin.png thats worth just over £230.00 a month.

1 job is a commercial job (taxi office where i work) Just a few windows and a sign for £7.00 /emoticons/smile.png

All by canvassing.... two people came up to me whilst i was cleaning... 1 from facebook and 1 from a leaflet drop /emoticons/biggrin.png

So its going well for me at the moment i just need more & more customers now.

I have canvassed all the new estates and picked a good amount of customers from their /emoticons/smile.png

Im planning on dropping my cards through doors tomorrow for 5 hours tomorrow ! 12 til 5 o clock

then 5 o clock canvass until 7/8pm depending on how many customers ive picked up

I would love to get to the 50 mark ! /emoticons/biggrin.png then i can concentrate on the 100 mark /emoticons/sad.png

Keep at it, it feels slow for the first 50 buy after that it feels easier. I also found once you get over 50 and you loose 1 it does not feel so bad. Just remember you can always go out and find another customer...

Good Luck.

I could imagine /emoticons/sad.png lol

I remember a for***ht ago... i had 12 customers... and i lost 1 customer.... and i felt it so much ! on that same day i got 8 new customers /emoticons/biggrin.png so i was really happy lol

Hopefully i can get up to 50 customers in a fort***ht ? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back