Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed tubeless kits.

I loved it at first, I started using it in summer but found I had problems with it on hot days. It became difficult to disconnect from pole so when I took the exceed cover off and had the fittings exposed i didn't have any trouble disconnecting anymore. I use the univalve and love the setup in general just not the exceed cover.

Had problems from the start because I had an extension on my pole, I think the whole tubeless thing is a waste of time now I have my reel bolted in , having to stand and pull it all out before I get to the yellow hose. The only bonus is the rectus lasts forever with the wee cover

I love it @Green Pro Clean Ltd

Great bit of kit to keep the van tidy and no tangled hose.

Id agree to remove the plastic sleeve that covers the fitting as it disconnects inside the pole sometimes.

With the univalve its bang on the money.

Ive got them in both the poles you flogged me.

Happy days. Guess I have to give it a go.

I love it @Green Pro Clean Ltd
Great bit of kit to keep the van tidy and no tangled hose.

Id agree to remove the plastic sleeve that covers the fitting as it disconnects inside the pole sometimes.

With the univalve its bang on the money.

Ive got them in both the poles you flogged me.
Those poles still serving you well?

Gonna have an 18ft and 35ft Viper for sale shortly if any good to you.

Happy days. Guess I have to give it a go.

Those poles still serving you well?

Gonna have an 18ft and 35ft Viper for sale shortly if any good to you.
They are indeed and the brushes that came with them.

I have added tubeless and univales to both but thats it. Being honest i havent even cleaned them mate and they ate still good, no spinning etc

How much you thinking? Are they as good as gardiners?

To avoid a lynching from the Gardiner army /emoticons/tongue.png. I'll PM you some details once I thought it through a bit more.
However..... IMO and owning both SLX and Vipers YES they are every bit as good.
If you do decide to sell and he doesn't want them I may have the 35ft if price is right, I want to upgrade my barracuda

Found it useless chopped it off after 1 house JG inline straight connector cost less than 50 pence , Just leave a enough pole hose sticking out at the base of pole to connect and disconnect .

Have had it on my poles for around year it's good on hose reel Imo no point on a backpack very expensive though... Interested about the inline jg connector. I have used jg tap connectors in the past and found they leak quite quickly when there exposed to any sand/grit and not very hardy grip especially when used with aquadapter (anyone tried with univalve? )

To avoid a lynching from the Gardiner army :p . I'll PM you some details once I thought it through a bit more.

However..... IMO and owning both SLX and Vipers YES they are every bit as good.
i liked the viper the only nigle was the clamp lever spins 360d apart from that they seem good poles

i was thinking about going hoseless but after hering some of u guys ill stick to my standerd set up for now it does look a good ider tho

@tench0771 Going tubeless I found it a whole load easier to for me as I mentioned before just leave a small piece hose sticking out of the bottom of pole enough to grab hold off to connect and disconnect ez snap fitting and  just use the exceed ejector sleeve which goes over a female ez snap fitting to protect the fittings whilst working  I stopped using a end cap as well. 

So basically you just need to buy a ejector sleeve if all you are wanting to do is avoid pole hose tangling in the back of the van and keep it on your reel for tidiness.

Latest Posts

Back