• Don't want to see this ad? Register and login to remove it.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Exceed tubeless kits.

Iron Giant    355

Found it useless chopped it off after 1 house JG inline straight connector cost less than 50 pence , Just leave a enough pole hose sticking out at the base of pole to connect and disconnect .

• Like 3

Have had it on my poles for around year it's good on hose reel Imo no point on a backpack very expensive though... Interested about the inline jg connector. I have used jg tap connectors in the past and found they leak quite quickly when there exposed to any sand/grit and not very hardy grip especially when used with aquadapter (anyone tried with univalve? )

tench0771    1,183
On 21/12/2016 at 16:09, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

To avoid a lynching from the Gardiner army :P. I'll PM you some details once I thought it through a bit more.

However..... IMO and owning both SLX and Vipers YES they are every bit as good.

i liked the viper the only nigle was the clamp lever spins 360d apart from that they seem good poles

tench0771    1,183

i was thinking about going hoseless but after hering some of u guys ill stick to my standerd set up for now it does look a good ider tho

Iron Giant    355

@tench0771 Going tubeless I found it a whole load easier to for me as I mentioned before just leave a small piece hose sticking out of the bottom of pole enough to grab hold off to connect and disconnect ez snap fitting and  just use the exceed ejector sleeve which goes over a female ez snap fitting to protect the fittings whilst working  I stopped using a end cap as well. 

So basically you just need to buy a ejector sleeve if all you are wanting to do is avoid pole hose tangling in the back of the van and keep it on your reel for tidiness.