Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mark M

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Mark my ppm is 105ppm

I use a 11 litre di vessell

If i use two 11 litre di vessels together how much would i save?

please explain mate

thanks lol

Mark my ppm is 105ppm

I use a 11 litre di vessell

If i use two 11 litre di vessels together how much would i save?

please explain mate

thanks lol

A gardiners calculater says i should get 2300 lts but that is up 000pm it does not say up to 10pm i got 6000 lt with 2 di vessels.

At guess and i dont think i would be far away you would get twice as much.

When your first di vessel runs up to 10pm dont throw it away put a new di in front of it this will make the last di, do not very much work as the water is going into the last di at only 10 . So every time the last di hits 10pm it becomes the first one again this gives you twice as much water also next on my shopping list is a di vessel called a spectrum which produces 30% more water for the same amount of resin so hopefully you can see why i started this experiment and if i can do the same with 2 spectrums HAPPY DAYS /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Just seen one on Corwoods site mate, just wondered why was different but now I know lol.

not sure how good they but you have to try and cut the price of pure water so i am going to give them ago

Back