Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet drop costs

H

Hunty

Hi all,

Want to get some leaflets delivered and a mate is willing to do them.

What would be a fair price, would you pay per 1000 per day or another way.

Do companies charge per x amount?

Any guidance appreciated as always.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If your paying a mate then it's up to you and him surely? I would pay hourly and I'd you have a rough idea of how many you can do per hour then you will know how many roughly he should be getting out.

I've tried loads of times to advertise for young lads and pay 8 quid an hour. Most don't last long and I don't think it's worth it for the return.

I've recently found a guy who does delivery for £25 per 1000. He has lads working for him and they will.go out with other leafelts but even so it's pretty cost effective.

That's very cheap Adam. I'd only go for a solo drop personally but at that price it's tempting. Especially if your flier stands out.

I've looked at GPS drops too but who's to say a block of flats doesn't get the fliers all left at the bottom doorway etc..see it all the time here with takeaway ones etc.

Yes I agree solo is better but prices seem to be about £60 per 1000 and I'm not sure if the R.O.I is enough to pay that much.

Anyway I will give it a go

To do a 1000 on your own will probably take all day. 6 hours or so delivering leaflets is hard work. I wouldn't want to do it for £60

@Hunty some companies offer GPS logged drops. They'll have their workers using data on phones or other devices to log where they were

As Adam pointed out though nothing is certain here re them being delivered. We'd hope it was done right but.. law of averages and all that

That seems high at 60 per 1000,
Ok well i'll give you £30 to hit every letterbox on 10 streets of 100 houses? Sound fair?

Minute you say to a custy £10 per clean and they say seems high you arent so happy are you.

Round here £65 per 1000 leaflets with GPS tracking info which to me sounds pretty reasonable.

From 100 leaflets I average 2 calls so £65 for my foot in the door with 20 possible customers sounds reasonable to me.

@Poles Apart aye. Well to provide a detailed break down to the customer,of where the dropper has been etc. Peace of mind.

Also a big selling point of their service I'd imagine.

Back